Valentine's Day Heart Attacks!

I wanted to share a cute way to get your family in the Valentine's Day mood of love!  Every year (so, for 3 years in these parts), we give my son a "heart attack" for Valentine's Day!  Every night from January 31-February 13, I washi tape a little paper heart to my son's door telling him something we love about him!  My husband and I sit together one night and write out the 14 little messages and hang them on the door as soon as we put him to bed.  He LOVES seeing all the little messages and reading them every morning!

I originally got the idea from a blog, Skip to My Lou, linked here with printables!  I usually use my Cameo to cut out the hearts... it is way faster!  I have also traced cookie cutters and used heart shaped sticky notes. 

I love that is it is a simple way to make someone smile and uses a little bit of the cardstock craft stash! 

Now go get crafty!
(And we will see you THIS WEEK for the retreat!)
Lesley

PS - I have also done this for my husband and even though he won't tell you it is cool, I think he really liked it! 

Comments

Popular Posts