Wednesday Pinspiration!

Can you believe that it is only two days until the retreat?  I can't wait to see everyone and catch up.  In the midst of my packing and preparation, I have been doing my due diligence on Pinterest... pinning new layouts and sketches.   I am the WORST about weeding through my boards and deleting stuff that I am no longer interested in or scrapbook layouts that I have done. don't like, etc.  So, I make sure that I take a few minutes to go back through and add new layouts to the top!

My favorite places to go to find these layouts are our Design Team's layouts on the store Pinterest page and the Studio Calico Sunday Sketch Page.  They also keep these up to date on their blog which you can find here.  I also go back and check some of my favorite scrapbookers and pin some of their ideas!  This is a great time to go back through your Instagram likes to find some fun stuff too! 

I wanted to share a few of my pins with you!  These all came from the Studio Calico page.  I like that a sketch allows me to think of a shape, rather than with a specific color or paper.










I hope that helps you guys!  Drop by and see how these are coming this weekend!  See you all in TWO DAYS!
Now go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts