Retreat Packing List!

Can you believe the retreat is just one week away!  I am so excited to get out of the house spend time with my friends getting my craft on!  The details are coming together beautifully and you all are going to be blown away by the awesomeness!  I got a sneak peek at some table decor last night and it was AMAZEBALLS!  Plus, for those who don't know, I will be teaching a hand lettering class at the retreat, so if you have always wanted to try but didn't have a chance before... now is the time!  We have had a few seats open up, so if you were on the fence or didn't get your registration together earlier, go ahead and call now!  We have 4 spots open! 

A few retreats ago, we crowd sourced from you all the ideal things to pack on a weekend retreat and compiled this list!  I added a few more things that you all requested this year and wanted to share an updated list with everyone.  So without further ado, click right here and print your packing list!

We can't wait to see you in just a week!
Now, go pack your bags!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts