Sara goes to CHA... Day 3

So, I am going to have to break this into two pieces... because there is SO. MUCH. GOODNESS!  I don't want anyone, myself included to have a heart attack!  Once again, our fearless shopper leader has visited ALL of your favorite places and has pictures to show for it!

First up, the wonderful Paige Evans!   We shared a sneak peek of this amazing collection on the  blog a few days ago (find it here) and love it even more in person!




Next stop was Pebbles and Jen Hadfield!  This is another amazing collaboration and we love seeing what Jen brings every year!  I love the name of the line and the simple flowers are perfect! 





Anyone ready for some new Heidi Swapp???  She has a ton of glow in the dark accessories for your lightboard and letterbox!  Plus, an adorable new line called Pineapple Crush... it makes me think of summertime and daquiris and flipflops.... I am loving the large prints on the papers and flamingos are so popular right now!






Next stop was American Crafts with Amy Tangerine and Shimelle... not going to lie.  This may have been the booth I wanted to see most because I love both of them!  Amy Tangerine's new line is called Sunshine and Good Times and Shimelle's new line is called Box of Crayons!  You guys are so cute and I love the bright colors!  Amy's line continues with the whimsical pop-culture feel that all her lines are known for and Shimelle's line is so fun and I love all the bright colors. 





Okay, I have to shop there for now, but I will be back this afternoon with more goodies from yesterday!
Don't forget to call to request your favorites from the CHA/Creativation releases!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts