Sermon Notes Bible Journaling!

This is a little bit early, but I wanted to give everyone a heads up!  Next month, in our Bible Journaling group, we are going to be learning how to take hand lettered sermon notes.  I am still a learner in the world of bible journaling notes, but am so excited to share this info with these ladies!  If you don't know what I am talking about (it happens a lot), here are some examples of notes I have taken during church in the last few weeks!







Also, Amanda Arneill's bible journaling page is AMAZING! And I am a huge fan of Meraki Lettering's Instagram bible journaling (and other hand lettering) page. 

If you want to give this a try, I will be teaching a crash course on February 13th at 6pm here at Scrappin' In the City!  I HIGHLY recommend that you take my Beginner's Hand Lettering Class before hand.  We have a class on January 8th and one during the Superhero Retreat in February! 

Your notes may not look like mine, and mine certainly don't look like those I learned from, but I will teach you all the tips and tricks to get started creating yours! 

If you want to register for hand lettering, call the store to get added to the list and you can register for Bible Journaling right here!  If you have any questions, feel free to ask me here on the blog or on Facebook! Or join us for this month's bible journaling class (January 9th!)

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts