Happy Handwriting Day!

You guys!  It is my favorite holiday of the year!  I am ALWAYS a fan of handwriting, but today is a most excellent day to celebrate it! 

On a side note that is not like the rest of today's blog, I hear all the time from people who say they don't like their handwriting because it is small, shaky, unreadable, etc.  As someone who finished my family scrapbooks a few years ago, I would love to see more of my parent's and grandparent's handwriting.  It is something that is uniquely theirs and helps me feel close to them after they are no longer a phone call away.  So be proud of your writing, no matter what it looks like, and write all the things!

Back to my regularly scheduled blog post...
 I wanted to share this tutorial I made for a super cute card just in time for Valentine's Day and the must more important, Handwriting Day!


Anyways, the supply list is below:
-1 card and envelope
-4"x5 1/4" piece of  black cardstock
-3 3/4" x 4 3/4" piece of watercolor paper
-black, waterproof marker
-Tombow Dual Brush pen
-water
-paintbrush or waterbrush
-plastic bag
-adhesive

The link to watch the video can be found right here and I walk you through the directions in this four minute video!

Now, go get crafty and do some handwriting!
Lesley

PS- A few more Creativation posts coming this week!  And don't forget that the new Kaisercraft is ALREADY in stores! 

Comments

Popular Posts