Pink Paislee, Lawn Fawn, and more!

As CHA creeps closer and closer, we get to see more info about our favorites new releases!  Today, I want to share some goodies from Pink Paislee, Lawn Fawn, and Tim Holtz!

Pink Paislee has teamed up again with Paige Evans to create another bright and colorful line!  This one is called "Pick Me Up" and I love the vibrancy and patterns!  There are tons of amazing ephemera, thickers, and rub-ons to go with the line as well and I can't wait to see them all!


Lawn Fawn is also starting off their release week strong with some amazing stamps, papers, and tools!  This is just going to be a photo dump, because I am in total awe of everything and I can't say enough about how cute all of this is!  And I stress to you - call and preorder so you are guaranteed to get yours!





















Ahh, Lawn Fawn!  You kill it every time and I can't believe that there are still 3ish days left of reveals!!!!

And, last, but certainly not least, our favorite first gentleman of scrapbooking and mixed media, Tim Holtz!  Tim has done four days of reveals on his blog and I want to share some highlights from his reveals with Tonic, Stampers Anonymous, Sissix, and Idea-ology!  Again, there are lots more on their blogs and websites!  This is a quick sampling!  (This is another call and pre-order thing because all things Tim fly out the door!)


















I love the cocktails and beer blue prints and the new ideaology metals are AMAZING!  Plus, I can't wait to see the new glass media mat in person and perhaps upgrade my scissors!  Those scissors are the same as the red ones, just black so they don't show dirt, ink, and craft "stains"!  All of these goodies are shipping anytime from February to April, so watch for them to slowly trickle in the store!

Okay, I want to know what you are most pumped about!  Leave me a message in the comments!
Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

  1. I’m most pumped to try the glass media mat and a must have the Lawn Fawn Toadly Awesome stamp set. I can’t wait to see what else is coming to the store!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts