Sara Goes to CHA... Day 4

I can hardly keep up with the days and the new releases, but guys, this is AMAZING!  I have a boatload more pictures from Sara!  She is back from Creativation and had a great time.  Lots of things are ordered and coming soon... others don't release until mid-February through April.  If you are wondering why your favorite hasn't arrived yet, check with us about the release date.  We don't mind to look it up and it will save you lots of frustration.

And, now onto the goodies!  Doodlebug is up first.  They have several cute new lines - a farm one and a puns line!  Yes please!  I love it!  Plus, they are releasing travelers journals as well!









Authentique is up next!  They have four new lines coming out.  These pictures are a tad hard to see, but I will track down some better ones for next week!




Where are my Nuvo fans?  They have a new release of lots of goodies!  New colors in all their products (drops, mousse, flow, glitter, etc) and some new colored pencils and brushes! 





I know I shared the Lawn Fawn release with you guys on Sunday, but I wanted to share Sara's pictures from their booth, for no other reason that INSPIRATION!  Lawn Fawn, you make everything a little wonderful inside!












Penny Black stamps are up next with some gorgeous new floral lines, just in time for spring!  I can't believe that these are stamps - I think they look printed!  All my Penny Black fans out there need to put these on your wishlist!




Prima brought lots of new goodies this year! 


















This next company is brand new!  Everyone get excited about Love + Lemon - they do embellies and twine and I am impressed!  I really like the mixed pack of brads and ephemera and I am always team twine!






This next company is just for you all!  Say hello to the new to us 49 and Market!  Sara had a ton of requests for Dusty Attic out of Australia, and this is it!  It just has a different US name.  Check out all this vintage-y goodness!  We are so excited to welcome these guys to the store!












Next stop - Concord & 9th!  I am loving some of their masks and dies this year!  Super cute and versatile for cardmakers AND scrapbookers!














Altenew is next up!  Their multilayer flowers are spectacular and give me all the heart eyes!  I am loving the stitched look as well... it reminds me of all of Jennifer McGuire's cards!






Pinkfresh is up next with an adorable new release!  They have three paper lines, an embelllies line, and stamps and dies!  I recommend checking out their website for all the things (especially their embellishments - they are awesome-sauce!)










Shew!  I made it!  I have a few wrapup details from other brands that I will share with you tomorrow, but I can't believe we survived this week - no heart attacks, no dying from amazing-ness!  It is a good day!  Don't forget to call the store to request anything you have seen here that you are just dying for!  We will be happy to order, hold, or ship it to you!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts