It's The Best Week of the Year!

Guys!  This is one of my favorite weeks and I think you love it too!  Sara boarded a plane today to visit CHA or Creativation or Crafty Heaven, whatever you want to call it.  This is the annual trade show where so many brands and designers premier their new paper lines, tools, and trends. 

Sara will have lots of goodies to share with us for the second half of the week when the designers start teaching  classes and the showroom opens up!  Until then, I want to share some of the treats that have landed in the store's inbox already. 

Simple Stories reveal week is well underway and thus far, they have shared a few lines.  Just so you know, their reveal week lasts a full seven days!  Okay... so here is a peek at I Am




I love the combination of the soft water colors and the bold graphics.  Maybe it is me, but the yellow flowers are so sweet and perky!   They remind me of spring and I am so ready for the slightly warmer weather.  Plus, all the foil accents are rose gold which is so popular right now!  Simple Stories encourages you to tell your story with this line and I know that this will be a great tool to launch your creative storytelling!  I Am ships to retailers in February, so it will be to the store in a few weeks.  If you are dying to have your hands on the first set, call the store and ask us to hold the line for you when it comes in.   You will get a phone call when it comes in the door and guaranteed all your favorite pieces and parts!  

Just a friendly reminder that we also have their winter release, Sub Zero in the store now, so come on and grab it!  

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts