Sara's Day at CHA... Day 3, Part 2

Did you think I forgot you?  Nope, just busy ogling the pictures streaming through our Instagram feed!  Ahh, the delightfulness of new paper lines! 

Okay, and now I return to the new paper lines!  First up is Echo Park's new traveler's notebooks.  Let's all take a minute to envy them, shall we???  The notebooks are amazing and beautiful and I love the ones for Disney at the bottom.  And the journal keepers look amazing (in my best Oprah voice)! 




 



Let's totally switch gears for a little Graphic 45 goodness - shall we :)  We saw a little sneak peek with Sara's class featuring the Little Women line earlier this week (you can find it on our Facebook page) and here are some other new lines from them that you can expect soon!





And now, on to Crate Paper!  I am not going to lie, I usually love everything Crate Paper does... and they did not disappoint!  Those yellow flowers give me all the heart eyes!  And the flower banner over their booth makes me want to create some for my front door!  Plus, the travel line at the bottom is another reason to take a vacation!  I love the little suitcase with all the stickers on it.







Kaisercraft found their most magical creatures for their lines!  There are tons of unicorns, mermaids, and fairies!  I am loving the pen and ink line too... a great way to personalize it is to color just a bit before using it on your cards and scrapbook pages!












Sara found her way to Echo Park... and stayed a while!  I am super impressed by Echo Park's release this year!  I love the Alice in Wonderland AND Mary Poppins!  And the Imagine This line is incredible... plus the new Passport travel line - yes please!  Guys, this is amazing and don't forget to send your requests in to the store to guarantee you get these lines!




































I am super excited to see all these things rolling into the store soon!  I will be back tomorrow with MORE goodness from CHA/Creativation!  I can't wait to share them with you!
Now, go get crafty and make your wishlist!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts