More New Releases!

I don't know about you guys, but I am still super excited to see all the new things!  I wanted to take a second to do another round up of what has landed in my email inbox.  This is going to be a little bit of a picture dump... because there are so many things!  These are the end of the new releases from Simple Stories and Lawn Fawn - two favorites at the City!

Simple Stories is up first with their new Carpe Diem release.  Note... this isn't everything, just some of my favorites.  If you want to see their complete collection, I recommend visiting their blog :)







And their new wedding line, Always and Forever!  I love the gold accents :)



I love the soft colors and gentle lines of this line Bliss!  I think it is perfect for spring pictures and have plans to use it for a baby shower scrapbook page!



How cute is this line Crafty Girl?  The bright colors and graphic prints definitely speak to me... on a crafty girl level!



I love this new travel line, Travel Notes!  The bright colors make it versatile for anywhere that you are headed!


Plus, I love these three new mini-lines, Happy Easter, Mama Llama, and Welcome Spring!  These remind me a lot of Echo Park's mini kits, with just a few papers and a handful of stickers for those in-between holidays!  


And, now to Lawn Fawn... guys there is so much, but I have to share their pictures from their booth at Creativation.  First of all, it could be defined as the happiest place on earth!  And second of all, they think of all the details (check out their blog to see the Lawn Fawn cake... yes, please)


And, now onto the new stuff!  I will start with papers, powders, inks, and twine!



 Guys, this embossing powder glows in the dark!!!
 The twine comes in two colors! 

Who is ready for some adorable new stamp sets!  These have dies, just not pictured :)













Y'all, it is a fortune cookie set!  


 This is perfect for that glow in the dark embossing powder! 


 And, now for the amazing new dies! 








I love these kits that are meant to seasonally embellish the mini-gift boxes you already have!


This is the popup card die!

 

Some more spring and Easter dies!


And, some of my favorites from the website... plus a few scrapbook layouts!





What do you guys think?  I am loving all the new goodies headed to the store!  Don't forget to call and request your favorites so you are guaranteed to have the first shipment.
Now, go get crafty (and Retreat is just 11 sleeps!)
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts