End of January Check In

Can you believe that January is almost over?  We are 1/12th of the way through 2018!  That is totally bananas!  I feel like this year is flying by! 

I wanted to check in on everyone's New Year's projects... ah, yes, who has them finished? 

I am pleased to say that my One Little Word is caught up for January and I can't wait for the next challenge!  Plus, I have my pages laid out for at least this month and next month.  Woot!  I did grab an old paper line - a favorite from My Mind's Eye to use as filler in places where I need a little something extra and some color. 

I am less thrilled to say that my December Daily is STILL not finished.  I am about a third of the way through and trying to decide whether to pack it on the retreat!  In my defense, I packed it to take to a crop and forgot my "swag" (ticket stubs, coloring pages, cards, and other goodies from December) and we can just say that is what really kept me from finishing ;) 

I have almost got my brain organized to pack for the retreat - so I am off to finish SOME project! 

See you all in just a few days!
Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts