Scrapbook Layout Challenge!

Happy Monday friends!  I can't believe that is it snowing/icing/precipitating today and I just want to put my sweatpants on and get under a blanket!  I am so bummed I didn't get to start my new year off with a crop day, but I did squeeze in a little creative time here at the house working on a new lettering class and some Valentine's Day cards!

Anyways, I am super excited to grab my new paper lines out and found this adorable layout that I am hoping to make this week!  I wanted to share it with you guys and can't wait to see what you create.  Plus, I think it would be so cute scaled down on a card and you can add a sentiment where the pictures are - so cardmakers, I want to see them too!

This layout was found on Pinterest (the place I go to find my sketches) and I love the versatility of it!  You could use any patterned paper and any background!  I can't wait to see what you guys create!  Don't forget to share it with us on Facebook or Instagram and tag it #citychicksscrapchallenge

Can't wait to see so many of you tonight at lettering class! 

Now, go get  crafty!
Lesley


Comments

Popular Posts