Happy 2018!

I hope everyone had a happy and warm Christmas and New Year's holiday!  We had lots of family visit and spent some time slowing down, playing games, and enjoying each other here at our house.  I have been so relaxed, I have no idea what day it is... and totally intended to start posting again yesterday, but here I sit.  So, we will get back on schedule now!

I don't know about you all, but I am making un-resolutions this year!  I feel like I always break whatever ridiculous changes I try to make and then feel sad, so this year, my family is making un-resolutions.  I am trying the One Little Word Challenge by Ali Edwards this year and I made my husband pick a word too (bless his heart).  I can't wait to see where this adventure takes me - I have had so many people say it positively impacted them!  My word is brave... and I have doodled it everywhere already!  (See photographic evidence below)


I am also making an effort to be more organized (HA!) and efficient (HAHA!), so we shall see where this all takes us!  But, as always, I want to do more creative things, learn more creative skills, and spend time reflecting on how to find my inner artist!  So, I want to know - what are your goals? Any other one little word-ers out there?  Comment below because we would love to hear them - and I would love to letter them! 

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts