CHA Wrap Up!

We made it!  We survived and everyone has a wishlist!  I wanted to thank everyone for hanging with me while I made HUGE posts with tons of pictures and goodies.  It can be super overwhelming to tackle these things!  I am so excited to wrap up Creativiation, because that means new stuff is on the way to the store.  I hope you have seen all the Kaisercraft posts this week - their line is already on the shelves in our store.  Don't forget you can also shop online for everything as well!

I did promise yesterday some better pictures of the Authentique, so I will start there!  While searching around, Sara sent me a link from them!  It contains their catalog so the pictures don't get much better than that!  Click here to see all the things!

Okay!  Next up, we got an note from Photoplay and Silhouette!  Photoplay has created a line of print and cuts and die cut shapes, found exclusively in the Silhouette store, that coordinate with their new End Zone collection!  It is perfect for your kid's football pages or documenting the Super Bowl.

I didn't get to share any of Dear Lizzy's new line from Creativation, but I did see it come across my desk and wanted to share it!  I think Parks and Rec fans will recognize an iconic tagline in the embellishments - Treat Yo' Self!  So, let's just go ahead and request this one for me :)  The line is called Stay Colorful and it is super cute!
I just wanted to take another moment to say thank you guys for hanging with me all week!  Tomorrow, we will be back to talking about retreat prep (woot!) and I can't wait to see everyone there!

Don't forget, anything you see and are dying to have, call the store to request it and we will make sure it finds its way to you!

Now, go get crafty
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts