Picture Recommendation!


I wanted to share with you guys a new picture option I have found lately!  I have been unhappy with local drugstore's printing of my pictures lately - they seem grainy, washed out, and occasionally pixelated.  At crops and in classes lately, I have heard some other people sharing that they are unhappy with their photo processing at a variety of other places.

I had seen Persnickety Prints online and not really given it a second thought.  I assumed they were expensive or just did the crazy sizes and canvases.  However, after a little bit of research, I found out that they do all kinds of printing, crazy sizes and regular prints!  And their prices are comparable to my local drugstore....

Below are some examples of the differences I have had in printing.  These are professional photographs taken by a Chattanooga photographer - Thanks Kelly Ricke! 

From my local drugstore

From Persnickety

Persnickety
From my local drugstore

I ordered Christmas cards and prints from
Persnickety and got them in about 10 days (over the Thanksgiving holiday) and then ordered again last week and got the pictures in just a few days.  I paid 19 cents a print, for a 4x6 and got three panoramic pictures for less than a $1 each.  I also ordered a 12x12 for $1.99!  I am thrilled with the quality of the prints and the handling of my order!  I HIGHLY recommend them and will be ordering again!  The more  you order, the less you pay - just like local drugstores - and they often have codes for sales and free shipping.  They also print 3x4's custom cut for project life albums! 

The only downfall is that you have to plan ahead... which is a struggle for me, because they aren't ready in an hour!  But, I wanted to share the information with you in case you wanted to print for the retreat in just a few weeks.  You can order from their site here!

Now, go order your pictures!
Lesley

PS - This isn't a paid endorsement... I have just been really happy with their prints and service!

Comments

Popular Posts