Welcome January!

Happy New Year's Everyone!

I hope you all are as excited about 2019 as I am!  A new year and a new adventure is definitely awaiting all of us!

Before, I go any further, I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season with your family and friends.  We had a wonderful time hosting family, but my favorite is always that weird time vortex between Christmas and New Years.  My husband is off from work, so we get to hang out and lose track of time and really just have some lazy, recharging days before the rush of the new year begins!  I have spent my time going through and editing pictures, as well as gathering all my goodies to block off a day to create my December Daily album.  I always admire those ladies that I can do it in progress, but I am not that at ALL.  Once I am finished, I want to sit down and crank it out!  Hopefully, I will have my December Daily album done soon to share with you guys!  I am mid-order from Persnickety Prints (who is offering free shipping right now!!!) for my Disney AND my December Daily prints. 

Speaking of mini-albums, how many of you all are participating in Ali Edward's One Little Word this year?  I am not "officially" participating - not going to lie, I fell off the wagon in August when things got really crazy, but I am thinking about grabbing a word to reflect on!  I am curious what everyone's words are - I am always so inspired by the direction you all are headed!  So, do me a favor, and drop yours in the comments! 

I will be back tomorrow to share January's events and goings on at the store!  I hope you resolve to be a little more creative and spend a little time creating!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts