New CHA!!!!!

Happy Monday everyone!

I hope you had a wonderful weekend, maybe saw enough snow to stay in your jammies, and are ready to see all the amazing things CHA has to offer!  I have so many emails from Sara waiting to be shared - I could hardly decide what to write here first!  All this week, I will be sharing some new products, releases, and classes that Sara has been partaking in! 

Today, I want to share some of the classes that she took!  Say hello to our favorite Inky Gentleman, Mr. Tim Holtz, and the very cutest of cute stamps - Lawn Fawn!

Sara said that she got a chance to use the brand new Distress Oxide Sprays (!!!) and I am sure they are headed to the store - no ETA yet!  But how cute is this project!


These are the days that I am so darn jealous and would love to go try (and see!!!) all the new things! 

Up next, is Lawn Fawn.  Sara left me with this message - "I ordered all of it.  Customers can pre-order now!!!"  In Lawn Fawn's class, she got to make four cards with the new lines and the little slider card is their coolest innovation yet! 



Which are you most excited to see!!!???!!!  Tomorrow, I will have more products and goodies from your favorite paper and tool companies!  Plus, Sara is showing lots of sneak peeks over on our Facebook page, so don't forget to check in there too!

Now, go get crafty! 
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts