First New Line of the Year!

I am going to put the calendar on hold for one more day (y'all, big changes coming!), and I want to take a hot second to share the first brand new line of the year!  Yesterday, Crate Paper shared a brand-spanking-new line from the magical Maggie Holmes! 


This line is called Sunny Days and is full of all of your favorite Maggie Holmes motifs- butterflies, bows, and fabulous florals!  There isn't a ton of paper sneak peeks available yet, but I am loving all the ephemera in this line!

How cute is this traveler's notebook?!?  I am loving this idea of a mini-spring break album in a traveler's notebook!

What do you guys think?  Loving the new line options?  I am hoping this kicks off a brand new year full of amazing paper lines.

Tomorrow, I will be back with the calendar AND new dates for hand lettering classes!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts