Pink Paislee and Ranger!

Happy Tuesday!

I wanted to share more goodies that are on their way to the store this spring!  One of our most popular brands - Pink Paislee - is bringing it with two (and a half?) new lines, including on from our favorite fussy cutter Paige Evans!

Their first line is Little Adventurer - it is a two part line - a boy part and a girl part.  It is a little different, because it is a baby line, but it isn't baby-ish (for the most part).  I am going to grab it for some softer boy papers when I scrapbook my four year old. 






I love that the colors are still bright, but they have a soft feeling to them?  Anyone else? 

Okay, and now onto Paige Evan's new line Horizon!  As always, Paige has tons of colors and patterns and embellishments!  They are ALL coming to the store :)  I have the biggest smile - and pre-order list - ever!  This line is a little less pink than her usual lines, which I really like.  This definitely feels like a more versatile line for me. 


She has tons of stickers, embellishments, and thickers headed to the store. I am LOVING the pre-cut floral embellies - it gives you the fussy cut look without having to fussy cut!  I think this will go really fast when it hits the store!

I know that last week I shared some of the Ranger release.  I wanted to add a few more notes and details for you!  Sara told me that the new Oxide Ink Sprays are awesome! 

But, she was super impressed by the new Alcohol Pearls!  I can't wait to see them in person - I feel like the pictures don't do them justice!  (I also feel like this will be the center of a Make and Take with Margaret soon!)

And, there are new alcohol ink papers headed out too!  To quote our fearless shopper and leader, "the black is seriously cool and the glitter paper is AMAzing when you add the alcohol inks to it!"  You heard it here first y'all!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

PS - See you in THREE days!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts