More January Releases (and Sales!)

What a week you guys!  We have gotten sneak peek at so many different lines and products and can't wait for Sara to get the full run down at CHA next week. 

I wanted to share the Kiwi Lane release that is 15% off between now and February 1st. 
I love how practical these lines are!  You will use them all year long on scrapbook and card making projects!  If you don't have these yet, you can order them at this link right here

I don't have any pictures, but I am so excited for Amy Tangerine's latest release with American Crafts.  This new release from them includes a new little travel watercolor set.  I was so excited and was thinking of all the on-the-go crafts that could use it!  Bible journalers, travelers notebook gals, and more - squee!  Her latest release is called Stay Sweet and I think it is a celebration of all things I expect from her - bright colors, cute fruit, and sassy sayings!



I love the stripes and popsicles and the bold graphics on her papers this year!  I cannot WAIT until all the new stuff from CHA!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts