Jillibean and Clear Scraps!

Happy Thursday!

I don't know about you all, but I am furiously packing my bags for this weekend!  I am so looking forward to seeing everyone and getting my scrap on!  I am almost to the end of CHA goodies, booths, and more.

Today, I wanted to share some pictures of adorable booths - especially from Jillibean and Clear Scraps.  I already shared the new lines from Jillibean, but check out these adorable layouts.






I love the vintage feel with the letter boards and the corrugated metal!  I also love seeing some of these lines used as layouts.  That Rainbow Roux layout is amazing!

This set of products has not been shared with you all!  These are from a company called Clear Scraps!  They have tons of adorable acrylic albums and even some wood craft things. 





I love that Mickey Ears album!  Gah, what a cute way to display pictures from a quick trip or a a special event (they have these clear albums in other shapes, like mason jars, arrows, and more).  Plus, I am loving these woodcraft projects.  This makes me think of all the adorable foundations projects we have seen this past year!  If you are ready to get your paws on any of these things, go ahead and call the store and have it put in the order book!

Now, go get crafty (and pack your bags!!)
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts