New Releases from Echo Park... Part 1

Happy Monday!

I hope everyone had a great weekend and are excited to take on another week.  I am so excited because Sara is headed to CHA this weekend and that means tons and tons of sneak peeks at brand new lines and scrapbook companies!

But, today, I want to share a few of Echo Park and Carta Bella's new releases... and y'all - there is some ADORABLE stuff!   I will have more tomorrow, but today, I have five lines!


 First up is Cartography by Carta Bella!  This is a new twist on a travel line and I love how the stickers and accents play on the simplicity of the maps.



Love this mermaid line and I love how it has a purple base instead of pink!


Y'all.  Go ahead and hold me one of everything from this line.  Lost in Neverland - yes please!


Anybody Disney?  Loving the new edition of Magical Adventure!


And, last but not least (for today), a little love from Flower Market!


Which lines are you most excited for?  We will have lots of announcements once these lines drop in the store very soon!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts