MORE New Stuff!

I can't believe it - I am not even half way through all the new orders! 

I am so excited to share new lines from some old favorites AND a brand new to the store set of inks!!!

First up, Doodlebug!  You may or may not have seen two of their releases in the store already - French Kiss and Pot o' Gold!  We are also super excited to let you know that their Simply Spring and Hoppy Easter line have been ordered.  They don't ship for a little bit, but you can go ahead and put your order in the order book!


Next up... new releases from Jillibean! Both of these lines have been ordered.  I am a big fan of Spoonful of Soul - I think it may just be my Easter/spring line of choice this year!





Okay, and last, but certainly not least, I am so excited to share Catherine Pooler with you all!  Sara has ordered all of this and is so excited to bring another designer to the store!  She is a stamper and has an amazing new ink product!  She explains what makes her inks special in this video!
She has lots of ink collections - I will share them below.  Sara also promised that there will be a special if you order a whole set of inks in a collection!  (Arrival date and pricing TBA)!


There is also a neutral set!

What do you all think?  Which ink family are you ready to try?

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley


Comments

Popular Posts