Graphic 45, Ranger, and Bella Blvd!

Happy Hump Day everyone!

I am so excited to share more from CHA with you!  I have lots and lots and lots of goodies to show you and slowly parceling it out is absolutely killing me!

Yesterday, I shared the brand new goodies from Bo Bunny.  Just so you know, Sara has ordered Bee-autiful in open stock and everything else in paper pads and ephemera.  I am not sure when it will ship, but if it is on your wishlist, it is headed to the store!

Okay!  Let's start today with a little Graphic 45.  I know we have lots of vintage lovers out there!  All of this has been ordered.  Some will ship in February and some in March, so be patient grasshoppers.  If you are worried about forgetting, you can call the store and put your request in the order book and we will pull it as soon as it comes in the door and let you know!

Now, the eye candy you have been waiting on!  These are pictures of Love Notes, Kaleidoscope, and Bloom.  Plus, they have new releases of your favorite basics - albums, embellishments, and more!








I am loving the vibrant colors contrasted on the black paper!  It is giving me a little Lisa Frank feel (anyone else thinking of rainbow kittens???)

Next up, Bella Blvd!  I think Bella Blvd has really upped their game lately and these lines are so darn cute too!  Fireworks is a super cute 4th of July line - I love the pick up truck paper.  And, I super love Splash Zone!  The pinks and yellows are really popping against the blues.  This is a great paper line for all your summer adventures - whether on land or in the pool!


Okay, last but not least, so many pictures from Ranger!  These are always hot items and will be headed to the store (at this point, I don't know the shipping date - sorry friends!!!)  I love this new bag from our favorite Dyan Reaveley!



Alcohol inks in pearls.... YES PLEASE! The Distress Oxide sprays will be a favorite.  Sara loved getting to use them in her class with Tim and they are on order to come to the store.


 Stamps and stencils!  Woot!







 Loving the new colors of Stickles and Liquid Pearls!



Ahhhhh, this is so amazing and I can't wait to see these in real life!  Which ones are you most excited to get your hands on.  Friendly reminder to call the store to get your wishlist held for you when it comes in the store!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts