Brand New Lines!

Good morning everyone!

I hope you guys had a marvelous weekend!  They always fly by so fast!

The next two weeks are going to be super busy here on the blog for a few reasons.... Number One - the retreat is on its way soon - less than a month!  And, I have lots of packing plans to share with you all.  And, next week, Sara is headed to CHA!  That means that I will have TONS of new product, inspiration, and more to share with you all.  It is going to be awesome!

But, I do have some lines that are headed to the store right now.  Doodlebug has two new lines that are headed to the store - French Kiss and Pot O' Luck!  From the titles, you can tell that they are Valentine's and St Patrick's Day lines and they are adorable. 

 First up, French Kiss!  I am loving the blue in this line!  It adds perfectly to the sweetness of the pink!



And, Lots O' Luck not taking this super cute line home with you!  Those plaids and argyles are adorable.  Plus, I love those sprinkle stickers too.  Sprinkles may be my Doodlebug weakness!



So this line, along with others, will be headed to the store very soon!  I just got the email that they were ordered, so keep your eyeballs on our Facebook page for an arrival announcement. 

And, before you go, I do have one more date to put in your calendar - Pinner's Conference is April 12-13th in Atlanta.  We will be there and would love to see you there too!  Tickets for admission are super reasonable AND we will have a link for you to purchase them soon.

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts