BoBunny and Darice

Happy Tuesday everyone! 

I have another magical day of CHA reveals and shares!  Today, I want to share Bo Bunny's new lines AND the new addition to your favorite rolling cart from Darice. 

BoBunny is bringing some really cute new lines!  I was super surprised about how bright and colorful they are.



I am loving those pinks and oranges in Sweet Clementine!  I also love that the Celebrate Freedom line has some new patterns and prints.  Sometimes, I feel like Fourth of July lines look alike with the same prints in different colors.  I can't wait to see this one in person!

And, I know that a lot of us are proud owners of the Ikea Raskog cart - or a Darice version of it.  It is the three basketed one on wheels with tons of bright colors and perfect for storing all kinds of things.  Darice is now offering a flat top to fit right over it. 
I love that it makes the top look a little neater and you can lean on it to make it a functional desk.  It kind of reminds me of an elementary school desk with the lid on it! 

Which of these new things are you most excited to see?
Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts