Throw Back Thursday!

Who doesn't love a good throwback!?  I was inspired by Gina's post on Facebook from a few days ago about finishing up your stash. 

If you have never scrapped along side me at a crop, you may not know that I have an extensive backlog of papers.  Some paper lines I have loved so much that I can't use them because my pictures aren't special enough... and some I just haven't found a way to use.  But, no matter how you slice it, I have a hefty amount of paper in my possession (and of course the related embellishments - I am not a monster)! 

So, last night, I crawled through my archives and albums and wanted to share some layouts I did with favorite papers from a few seasons ago!  I hope this inspires you to pull out your old paper lines, give them new life, and finish them up! 
Crate Paper Cook Kid

Echo Park Dino Friends

Photoplay Science Fair

Jenn Hadfield Everyday

Jillibean Soup Sightsee Stew


Basic Gray 

I can't remember the line and have used ALL OF IT!

Simple Stories So Rad

Flipping through an old album made me feel a little nostalgic too!  So this weekend, in honor of National Scrapbook Day, I challenge you to flip through an old album, the depths of your paper stash, and find an old embellishment friend. 

I hope you guys are getting inspired for a wonderful weekend of scrapping!  We have a few seats for Friday and Saturday's crops and can't wait to see you there!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts