Try It Tuesday!

Can you believe that the school year is almost out and summer will be here?... Although it has felt like summer for the past few days around here.  Last week, I shared my summer bucket list that Anderson and I are creating to spend some time doing fun things.  This week, I am creating a scrapbooking bucket list! 

Now, hang with me before I sound really crazy.  A lot of times, I feel stuck in a creative rut and that a lot of my scrapbook pages look the same.  It may be different colors and shapes, but I feel like there is a strong resemblance between them - and not in the good way.  I am ready to stretch my creative forces and try something new! 

So, without further ado, here are the five techniques I want to try this summer!

Lettering Right on A 12x12.... I love this inspiration from Amy Tangerine

All the fussy cutting... Challenge accepted from Paige Taylor Evans

Stamping or die cutting on a page... I am coming for you Lawn Fawn - I want to give this a try!


A little lettering... on the page!  I want to try hand lettering on a scrapbook page!

And, last, but not least, a scrapbook page of me (!)

What do you want to try this summer?  I can't wait to see what you create!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts