Summer Bucket List

Happy Wednesday ya'll! 

I am so excited to have nice weather for the fifth day or so in a row around here!  We have been busy playing outside and working in the garden.  As summer gets closer and our calendar fills up, I have been thinking about ways to make our less structured time more fun (and give me a list of stuff to pull from when I am feeling uninspired)!  I am so excited to be making a summer bucket list and wanted to share some of my inspiration with you all.








Some of these are a little advanced and complicated for my three year old, but I love having all these to cherry pick from.  These are great to add into your bullet journals or planners to make some special page layouts.  I think I am going to make a list to hang on my fridge and then drop it into my scrapbook when we finish all of them. 

What are you planning to do this summer?  Anything super exciting on your bucket list?

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

PS - Also, planners and accessories are 40% until Mother's Day! 

Comments

Popular Posts