Making Happy Mail

I know we have a ton of cardmakers at the store and I am always so envious of those adorable cards that show up in my mailbox (thanks ladies!)!  The time and effort put into a homemade card warms my heart - sometimes just as much as the message inside.  You all are the best and as Jennifer McGuire says, it really is happy mail! 

While I am not a card maker, I do like to send mail and have sent a lot of lettering orders and packages last year.  I have decided that even though my cards aren't homemade, I can kick my cards up a notch with some adorable envelopes.  I ended up doing a deep dive into some Pinspiration for awesome addressing and I wanted to share some of my favorites with you.  And, I also love that you don't have to be a letterer to make these envelopes - just regular old printing can make them look awesome!










I love how just a little fancy styling makes these envelopes look so much cooler than just regular addressing!  And, if you are addressing shower or wedding invitations, how easy would these be?  You can be your own faux-calligrapher! 

Do you have your own trick to making envelopes look amazing?  We would love to hear it!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts