New Lettering Classes!

Guess what!!!  I am so excited to have more lettering classes at Scrappin' in the City!  I am headed back to the store June 22-23rd to teach another beginner lettering and a BRAND NEW chalk lettering class!

On Friday night, we will have a beginner lettering class!  This is perfect for anyone who wants to learn how to letter.  We will learn everything from how to hold the pen and make the basic pen strokes to working through two alphabets.  At the end of the class, we will learn a few pen tricks to make the Tombow Dual brush pens your new favorite mixed media tool. 

Then, Saturday morning, we will be up and going with chalk lettering!  I am so excited to be debuting my brand spanking new chalk class!  I can't wait to get share all my tips and tricks to make amazing boards.  We will use all sorts of lettering techniques and chalk layering to create amazing and dynamic boards. 

The class fee contains all the materials that you will need for the class - a chalkboard, three erasers, chalk, sharpener, and more - plus, you get to take everything home with you to letter all over the place!  A few months ago, I wrote an article for Penultimate Magazine with all my tips and tricks and I can't wait to share these with you in a classroom setting.  After we try all the techniques, we will create a lettered chalk piece for your walls!


This piece is currently hanging in my hallway at the bottom of the stairs!  We will be make something a *touch* smaller, but will have all these amazing elements included! 

I can't wait to have you guys in class - register for hand lettering right here and for chalk lettering here!  Plus, if you have a second, swing by my brand new website Lettering with Lesley and follow along on my social media platforms here and here!

Now, go get crafty and I will see you all soon!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts