Exciting News in Bible Journaling!

Happy Friday Everyone! 

I hope you guys are ready for a delightful weekend and a little bit of relaxing and crafting!  We have Inky Chicks and a Shadow Box class going on Saturday if you are looking for a fun afternoon. 

I am also really excited to share some new developments in our Bible Journaling classes!  I am stepping down from teaching Bible journaling.  Our summer is getting crazy with travel and my little one is starting preschool in the fall and weekday traveling is just too much for us.  So, Missy Brown is going to be taking over for me and I know she is going to do an INCREDIBLE job!

If you don't know her, Missy is a busy mom of three kids - elementary school, middle school, and college!!!  She is a self-proclaimed school and art supply junkie (and really, who isn't) and found bible journaling about a year ago.  Missy does it all - a little scrapbooking, planner-ing, and zentangle!

Missy has been leading a bible journaling class at her church for some time and has an incredible collection of Bibles she has journaled - I snagged a few pictures from her Instagram that are particularly swoon-worthy!




One of my favorite parts of Missy's bibles is how she combines the art techniques with journaling!




Missy is always trying new techniques and methods and products.  You guys are going to love her classes and I can't wait to see what everyone is journaling!

Missy is offering our regular bible journaling class on the second Tuesday, as well as a weekend class.  On June 9, Missy is teaching an intro to bible journaling class and a story teller workshop.  The story teller workshop is giving me all the heart eyes!!!  Plus, June 12, she is teaching salt watercolors!  You can register for all of these classes on the website or by calling the store to get on the list. 

I am so glad Missy is taking the reins of bible journaling and I can't wait to see the spectacular things that she will be doing with you guys - don't forget to share your pictures with us!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts