Free Printables!

Howdy guys! 

Can you believe that it is already May?!?  Excuse me for a hot second while I share my favorite seasonally appropriate meme...

Okay, now that we have that celebration of May 1 over, I wanted to share some free goodies with you guys.  Simple Stories has shared, once again, a delightful set of FREE printables for your album, planner, travelers journal, and more!


I love the bright colors that will hopefully keep us squarely in warm weather!  And, I am also a huge fan that these come in so many different styles.  They are truly a versatile product.  :)  Don't forget to swing by the store and grab some of the new Simple Stories lines in the store now!  How cute is this Simple Stories Plaid Dad line?  And I am loving the adorable floral from Bloom!


Now, grab your printables and swing by to get some super cute Simple Stories!
And, then get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts