FREEEEEEE Printables!

National Scrapbook Day may be over for this year... but the free goodies are here for just a little bit longer!  I wanted to share with you guys some of my favorite free goodies that landed in my inbox to celebrate the day!

Simple Stories has a whole set of free Crafty Girl Printables just for you!  They are found right here - along with all their other free printables!


Another one of my favorite companies - Elle's Studio - also has free printables to celebrate National Scrapbook Day!  You can find them right here to download and print. 

I hope you all had a wonderful National Scrapbook Day and got to preserve some of your favorite memories!  We would love to see what you created - drop a picture in the comments or on our Facebook page!

Now, go get crafty! 
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts