Freeeeee Things for June!

Good morning!  I hope you all had a wonderful three day weekend.  We certainly enjoyed spending a little extra time together as a family and having a chance to show our thanks for the service and sacrifice of so many.  It is so important to me to teach my son gratitude and days like yesterday are wonderful examples to stop our busy lives to take a moment to appreciate everything we have!

I am also very appreciative of freeeeee things and am really loving this month's free printable set from Simple Stories!
I love the sunglasses and flamingos!  These graphics scream for everything I love about summer - ice cream, delicious treats, and cute birds - and skips everything I dislike (sunburns, mosquito bites, and sweating)!  Want to grab one of these printable sets?  Zip right over here to get yours!

Now, go get crafty and enjoy the last week of May!
Lesley


Comments

Popular Posts