Good Day Sunshine!

I am a BIG fan of this new line from Echo Park!  I am so ready to have a great day sunshine!  I love the bright colors and bold patterns.  However, I also know that these things that draw me to a paper line also sometimes make it hard for me to get started.  I love the bright colors, bold patterns, and all the embellishments.  All these amazing design features also sometimes give me a little analysis paralysis.... does that happen to anyone else?  No, just me.  Awesome. 

So, I hopped over to the Echo Park Design Teams blog and grabbed myself a little inspiration. 


I love these adorable projects and are planning to scraplift all of them!  I love the watermelon and lemon slices - and those flipflops on a line!  So darn cute!  Thanks Echo Park for creating such a cute paper line!

Most of the major paper companies have an amazing design team to use as a resource and you can always count on our wonderful women of the design team to share something amazing!  You can also follow them on our Pinterest page!
Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts