Graduation Cards

I may be a touch late to the party here, but I wanted to share some cute graduation cards with you guys!  My cousin graduated from high school last weekend (congrats Hays!) and I took my son card shopping to find a special card to send to him.  I was sooooo frustrated to find that every single card had a note stuck in the middle said "Money or Gift Card Here".  First of all, I think that is a little bit tacky, and second of all, I had a way cooler plan than a gift card!








These seem to all be a bit dated, so take it with a grain of salt, but I love the idea of a homemade card to celebrate an amazing accomplishment (and then you have more cash for that great gift)! 

And, I get asked a lot, instead of a check, I send a care package of the month for the first year of college!  I love that it is a way to keep in touch and support someone who is leaving home for the first time, and I also get to teach my little one about how to do something special for family!

Drop in and get your card supplies!
Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts