Six Weeks Til Paris!

Hello Everyone! 

I hope you all are staying dry today and I don't know about you, but I am really hoping this takes about 30 degrees off the temperature!  Being pregnant in the summer is no joke you guys!

One of my favorite things about scrapbooking is the indoors-y nature of the whole thing!  I am so excited to announce that we are six weeks (and one day!) away from our Vive La Scrap retreat!  And, I can't wait to have some scrappy time with all these brand new lines! 

I am so excited for all the amazing scrapping getting ready to happen!  This is a very friendly reminder that retreat balances are due in TWO WEEKS!  If you haven't paid your balance, it is coming up soon!  This also means you should double check your calendar to make sure you don't have any last minute conflicts! 

We can't wait to see you there!
Now, go get crafty!
Lesly

Comments

Popular Posts