Fabulous Foodie Fun and Freebies!

Happy Monday!

It was so wonderful to see so many faces at the VIC Crop this weekend!  I heard you all had a blast - and I am just a touch jealous!  A huge thank you to Amanda Johnson for being a delightful hostess!  I wanted to share a few quick pictures from our event this weekend!  







Seriously, how cute are all of these little goodies!  We loved having our VIC's for the day... and to join us shopping all day Saturday too!  We can't wait for our next one in just a few months!  

Also, if you are interested in the Fourth of July hand lettered tracers, they are now available - and my website is fixed!  I am so sorry for anyone who had trouble with my grumpy site last time!  If you are interested in grabbing the tracers, you can get them for FREE at this link right here!

Now, go get crafty (and stay tuned for more brand new releases this week!!!)
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts