Blender Brushes!

Happy Tuesday everyone!

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend - it took me an extra day to recover from a hoppin' Stamp and Scrapbook Expo!  It was so much fun and I highly recommend going if you have never been before!  There is TONS of shopping (with all stamp and scrapbook vendors - no non-crafty people!), a cute crop space, make and takes for days, and so many classes my head was spinning!  We already have our calendars marked for next year. 

I wanted to share with you one of the things that flew out of our booth this weekend - these Taylored Expressions blending brushes!  They are adorable and rainbow colored and the perfect size for all kind of stamp and ink blending! 



The set of 10 is $48.99 and we have the spinning caddy also available for $17.89!  I have seen so many people using these and I spotted on Jennifer McGuire's desk too!  They are a great size and are really comfortable to hold in your hand.  You can grab a set in the store or online at this link!  Can't make it in today?  Call and we can hold one for you (with payment please!)!

What do you all think?  Perfect for adding a little color to your crafting?

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts