Brand New Crate Paper!

Happy Monday!

Do you need something to take your mind off the hot weather?!?  I have just the solution for you!  A brand new line for Crate Paper that is just perfect for Halloween!  I am a super sucker for Halloween paper (my Halloween stash is verrrry large)!  This year, I swore I was not buying any more Halloween paper, but you can believe that I will be snagging this line! 

I love the fun, whimsical feel of this line and the more fun than spooky feel of the ghosts! 
I wish I could make this graphic wider, but this is the only photo that Crate Paper has released!  Hopefully I can share some other goodies from this line with you in the coming weeks - like amazing layouts and more!  

This will ship in the next few weeks.  If you don't want to have to remember to come in and grab it, go ahead and call the store and have it added to the order book!  We will call you when it arrives!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley


Comments

Popular Posts