Heritage by Maggie Holmes

Happy Tuesday! 

I can't believe it is July - and I totally forgot that I haven't done a July calendar!  I have been totally distracted by all the amazing new releases hitting the internet lately.  This is literally Christmas in July for me and I am drooling on this side of my screen!

So, before we get off to gaze at the new Maggie line, a friendly reminder we have lots going on in the store! Today, we have a Disney mini-album class and this weekend we are hosting our fabulous crop!  You can snag a crop seat right here!

Okay, now, back to the brand new goodies!  A little bit ago, Gina asked what you all wished we would carry in the store.  Someone requested a genealogy paper and then Maggie Holmes made this appear.  It isn't exactly genealogical, but I love the family feel of this one 



 I am especially loving the vintage feel and slightly darker colors.  Sometimes Maggie's lines are a little too pink and flowery for my taste.  I think this line has a great balance of colors and textures and I am loving the portait theme that runs through the embellishments. 

Do you all think you could use this for a family history or geneology line?

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley
 


Comments

Popular Posts