Gift Tags in July!

Happy Tuesday!

I hope you all are off to a great start with the week!  I was super excited about how adorable those cut files from Paige Evans were yesterday.  You can still grab them from her page, in case you missed it yesterday! 

While it is still (barely) July, I thought I would get in on a little Christmas in July magic!  I love a homemade gift tag.  Honestly, they can be easy to make and start your gifts off with a little homemade touch... whether the gift is homemade or not.  I snagged some of my most favorite ones that are simple, easy to create, and die cutter-able (meaning lots of them for little effort)!





I really love the little coffee cup one! This would be perfect for that gift of a Starbucks card to a co-worker or neice any time of year!  I also love that the writing space is a little bigger on homemade tags.  As I have a little friend that is starting to write, having a little extra space is very helpful to me! 

Which ones do you all like? 

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

  1. It’s hard to pick one they are all so cute!!! And I feel you on the extra space!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The good news about starting early is you get to make them all!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts