Brand New Vicki Boutin!

Hello friends!

We made it halfway through the week, although my days are all crazy with this mid-week holiday!  It has been so busy here and getting excited for the 4th.  This is the first year is the first time that we are making our famous family "flag cake" with the assistance of my little guy.  Hooray for family traditions and planning those scrapbook memories!

We have MORE new releases coming (can you believe it!?!) and today I wanted to share Vicki Boutin's newest line - Wildflower and Honey!  It is full of beautiful colors and some amazing extra ephemera.  I am loving the bright teal and how it pops on the page!  This line is perfect for all kinds of scrapbook pages - which is something I always look for! 



What part of the line is your favorite?  Drop it in the comments - I would love to hear what you are most excited for!  Got a hot hankering to get your hands on this line?  Call the store and have it added to the order book!  We will pull it from the order before it hits the shelves - GUARANTEEING you your favorite pieces and parts!  

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts