Mini Album Mania!

Happy Hump Day everyone!

I hope you all are having a fabulous week!  I can't believe it is half over and we are halfway through 2019! How did that happen?

I wanted to share some tutorials with you!  Perhaps it is just my Instagram and Facebook feed, but I feel like mini-books are all the rage these days.  Our current design team member Tandara makes incredible mini-albums that are totally swoon worthy - check one out next time you are in the store!  Former Design Team member Jody Compton has been sharing a bunch of hers on Facebook and Instagram. 

I love how these looks, but creating them is definitely not how I think!  So, I have dug up a few tutorials just for you :) 

This one is for a mini-book from Authentique!  It is for a specific paper line, however, it could be easily adapted to lots of different lines!   You can catch the full tutorial right here!

Looking to create a mini-album with a single sheet of paper?  Use this cutting guide as a way to get started - then all you have to do is embellish away!

This one isn't a mini-album, but it is a memory dex roller created by Paige Evans!  She shares her details and give a walk through of her final product!  It is a little busy for me, but I love all the ideas!

What do you think?  Are you team mini-album?

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts