More New Goodies

Happy Tuesday friends!

What did you all think about the new Doodlebug lines from yesterday?  Anyone have it on their have to have list?  I love this time of the year with all the brand new releases. It is my personal Christmas in July!  And, then again in February when the other releases come out :)

I have another new set of releases that have been ordered and will be on their way to the City soon!  We are so excited to get our hands on these two new lines from Bella Blvd!  Here are some highlights from their new release - Squeeze the Day and Bella Besties. 

Squeeze the Day is a perfect summer line featuring all your favorite fruits!  Plus, lots of the papers are fruit puns! 






I am loving the BellaPops!  I think they are just like Doodlepops from Doodlebug!  There are tons of embellishments for this line.  I am not sure what is headed this way, but if you have a hankering for anything in particular, let us know and we can get it ordered!  

The second line is a perfect background/partner line!  They are simple patterns meant to pair with lots of different Bella Blvd lines and can help you stretch your stash!
It features a ton of colors!  One side is a small polka dot and one is a small cross hatch.  I was thinking about all my card makers when I saw this and it is a perfect supplement for you guys!  

What do you all think of these lines? Anything on your must have list?  You can call the store and have your favorites put in the order book!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts