New Doodlebug!

Happy Monday!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and got a little creating crafting time in!  We are excited to be headed to Stamp and Scrapbook Expo this weekend to be both a vendor and teach.  And, I am going too!  I will be there teaching hand lettering and chalk lettering.  Hopefully, we will see lots of familiar faces!

But, I wanted to kick this week off right with a little sneak peek of what is headed to the store!  These brand new lines from Doodlebug are on order, so they should be in the store in a few weeks. They are releasing a new back to school line - School Days - and a super cute travel line called I Heart Travel!
One of my favorite things about Doodlebug lines is ALL the embellishments!  Theydo not skimp on all the things that you want to create something amazing. 

And, I got a sneak peek at a School Days die cut pack and it has 116 die cuts!  WHAT! That is a ton and they will be able to be used for all kinds of projects - scrapbook layouts, travelers notebook, planners, and more!  Also, let me say that I LOVE this layout!  The primary colors are really popping and I feel like make this perfect for the first day for any age kid!









I am loving all these super cute details in the travel line!  I also love that is covers every mode of vacation - car, bus, taxi, and cruise ship - and more!  Perhaps my favorite part is the fill in tags that are perfect for journaling!  My son is also watching me work this morning and has a hot hankering for the taxi Doodlepops! 








What do you think?  Are you a fan?
These are currently ordered, but will not be here for a few weeks.  If you can't wait to get your hands on these lines, call the store and have them add it to the order book!  

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts