Inspiration Station!

Happy Wednesday!

I hope everyone is off to a great start!  We are packing our bags and headed down to Duluth for the Stamp and Scrapbook Expo!  I feel like we have been talking about this event for the longest time and it is finally here!  If you are headed down this weekend, make sure you say hello and drop by our booth! 

If you are prepping for a weekend of crafting, I wanted to share my favorite resource with you all!  I don't think this is new for anyone that I am a big fan of Pinterest for all things creative, but I also love what our fabulous design team has been creating.  Did you all know that all the Design Team work gets uploaded to the store's Pinterest page?  TRUE STORY!  You can find all their amazing work - cards, layouts, minialbums, and more - on Pinterest. 

Plus, on our Pinterest page you can sort by most recent or by board.  Each of our design team members (and City Chicks) each have their own board!  This is a great way to scraplift!  There are some scrapper's who have a style you just align with and you can see all their work in one place!  Plus, they can be saved for later. These are some of my recent favorites!






A huge thanks to all these scrappers and their hard work!  I can't wait to get a little crafty time in!

Now, go get crafty
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts