Layout Love!

Happy Thursday! 

I am so excited to be packing up for Stamp and Scrapbook Expo this weekend!  Sara is teaching a Kiwi Lane class and I am teaching hand lettering and chalk lettering. How many friendly faces will we be seeing this weekend? 

If you aren't joining us in Duluth this weekend, there is lots of creating to be done!  I wanted to share a few cute scrapbook sketches and card sketches for a little weekend crafting inspiration. 





And some cute cards too! 




I love the simple shapes of these cards!  I think it lends itself to lots of different stamp brands and shapes - I keep thinking of these third one with some of those beautiful Penny Black stamps. 

What do you all think?  What are you planning to create this weekend? 
I will be back on Monday to share lots of pictures and goodies from Stamp and Scrapbook Expo! 

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts